Everybody loves a good quote. And people that love dogs love a great dog quote!
Here we’ve compiled 33 of our favorite dog quotes. Some are funny, some are inspirational, some are motivational. All are fantastic!
So without any further ado, here they are:
1. “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” Josh Billings
2. “A dog’s love can make even the worst days so much better.” Unknown
3. “Dogs never bite me. Just humans.” Marilyn Monroe
4. “Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.” Ann Landers
5. “Everything I know I learned from dogs.” Nora Roberts
6. “Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.” Groucho Marx
7. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” Charles Schulz
8. “If you think dogs can’t count, try putting 3 dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only 2 of them.” Phil Pastoret
9. “If you want to go fast…go alone. If you want to go far…go together.” African proverb
10. “Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.” Corey Ford
11. “Scratch a dog and you’ll find a permanent job.” Franklin Jones